Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-L Series Switches are fixed and smart-managed Gigabit Ethernet switches that provide enterprise-class access switching for branch offices, out-of-the-wiring-closet applications, and critical Internet of Things (IoT) deployments, as well as small and medium-sized businesses. They operate on Cisco IOS® Software and support simple device management and network management via Command Line Interface (CLI) as well as an on-box web interface.
Catalyst 2960-L Smart Managed Switches are secure, reliable, enterprise grade switches built for small office deployments. These switches can be configured and managed via an on-box web interface allowing customers a quick and reliable way to get a small branch or office network up and running within minutes. These switches also feature limited CLI support for troubleshooting and monitoring.
The Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Series and 2960-L Smart Managed Switches are fully managed switches that offer advanced Layer 2 features as well as Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) power. These switches deliver enhanced network security, network reliability, and operational efficiency.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-L Switches feature:
● 8, 16, 24, or 48 Gigabit Ethernet data or PoE+ ports with line-rate forwarding
● 2 or 4 fixed 1 Gigabit Ethernet Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP) uplinks or 4 fixed 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ uplinks
● Perpetual PoE+ support with a power budget of up to 370W
● Enhanced version of Cisco IOS LAN Lite software
● CLI and/or intuitive Web-UI manageability options
● Device management support with:
● Over-the-air access via Bluetooth, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), RJ-45 or USB console access
● Network management with Cisco Prime®, Cisco Network Plug and Play, and Cisco DNA Center
● Security with 802.1X support for connected devices, Switched Port Analyzer (SPAN), and Bridge Protocol Data Unit (BPDU) Guard
● Fanless operation with operating temperature up to 45°C
● Compact design with a depth of less than 11.5 inches
● Reliability with higher Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF) and an Enhanced Limited Lifetime Warranty (E-LLW)