The Cisco IP Phone 8861 is a business-class collaboration endpoint that combines high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice-over IP communications with Cisco Intelligent Proximity for telephony integration for personal mobile devices to support small to large enterprise businesses.
The Cisco IP Phone 8861 offers five programmable line keys. You can configure keys to support either multiple directory numbers or calling features such as speed dial. You can also boost productivity by handling multiple calls for each directory number using the multicall-per-line feature. Fixed-function keys give you one-touch access to applications, messaging, directory, as well as often-used calling features such as hold/resume, transfer, and conference. A five-way navigation cluster helps you transition through menus more easily. Backlit acoustic keys provide flexibility for audio path selection and switching.
Other key features of the phone include:
● The Cisco IP Phone 8861 offers a 5-in. high-resolution (800 x 480) widescreen VGA backlit color display. Localized language support, including right-to-left on-screen text, meets the needs of global users.
● The phone offers a built-in Gigabit Ethernet switch for both network connection and your PC connection.
● The phone also supports campuses with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WLAN enabled.
● Support for Cisco EnergyWise™ technology makes the Cisco IP Phone 8861 more energy-efficient and ecofriendly; the phone is qualified by the Energy Star organization.
● An optional wall-mount kit is orderable as a spare part for customers seeking this capability.
● Up to three optional IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Modules can be supported for 108 additional line/feature keys.
● Charcoal and white color options.