The Cisco IP Phone 8841 is ideal for knowledge workers and remote workers across industries and businesses of all sizes. Cisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control* offer flexible deployment options.
Features and Capabilities
Enhanced User Experience
- Easy-to-use, a comprehensive set of mission-critical unified communications features
- High-quality, full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation
- High-resolution, five-inch, widescreen color display
- Five-way navigation cluster and four context-sensitive soft keys
- Choice of headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners offers flexibility **
Simpler, More Cost-Effective Administration
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway provides remote workers single sign-on access without a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy costs and carbon footprint during off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both the IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series