The Cisco IP Phone 8865 is a great fit for small to large enterprises seeking advanced, high-quality, full-featured VoIP communications and affordable entry into HD video communications. It is ideal for knowledge workers, as well as administrative, managerial, and executive staff. The 8865 is also well suited to shared workspace environments who seek a cost-effective, HD video endpoint experience.
Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Easy-to-use, one-touch face-to-face collaboration with 720p HD desktop video
- Exceptional clarity in video and VoIP communications with wideband audio
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice
- Optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module for simplified dialing and expanded status detail
- Choice of options with wired, Bluetooth, and USB headsets from third-party vendors**
Specifications at a Glance
|Programmable line and feature keys||5|
|Video||720p HD, H.264 AVC|
|Display||5-inch widescreen VGA (800×480 pixel), 24-bit color|
|Headset support||RJ-9 jack, USB, Bluetooth|
|Wireless Fidelity (Wi-Fi)||Yes, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac|
|Personal mobile device integration||Yes, Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice|
|IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module||Yes, up to 3 modules (108 additional line and feature keys)|