Get easy-to-use, highly secure, and powerful VoIP communications that meet your mission-critical needs with the Cisco IP Phone 8851. It offers telephony feature integration with personal mobile devices and also offers flexible deployment options: CCisco on-premises, hosted, Webex Calling, and third-party call control offer flexible deployment options.
Features and Capabilities
An Enhanced User Experience
Key features of the IP Phone 8851 include:
- High-quality, full-duplex, wideband audio and superior echo cancellation for exceptional clarity when communicating
- Integration with personal mobile devices using Cisco Intelligent Proximity for Mobile Voice**
- Simplified dialing and expanded status detail with the optional Cisco IP Phone 8800 Key Expansion Module
- Choice of wired, USB and Bluetooth headsets from Cisco third-party vendor partners***
Simpler, More Cost-Effective Administration
Administration benefits include:
- Flexible deployment options include Cisco on-premises, hosted, and Webex Calling.
- Cisco Expressway gives remote workers single sign-on access without need for a VPN client
- Cisco EnergyWise reduces energy cost and carbon footprint in off-work hours
- Gigabit Ethernet and 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet reduce installation and infrastructure costs
- Cisco Webex Phone OS consolidates administration with common software to both IP Phone 8800 Series and IP Phone 7800 Series