Avaya 3631 IP Wireless Telephone (700427917)
The Avaya 3631 is a low-cost, 802.11b/g wireless telephone that works with industry-standard, enterprise-grade wireless LANs. It has a color display and an advanced, context-sensitive one-X user interface. It appeals to the broader office environment and more casual wireless voice user.
Avaya IP Wireless Telephone solutions integrate with Avaya IP Telephony solutions over 802.11 networks and can scale to support very large numbers of mobile users. Industry-standard 802.11 network compatibility provides end-users with the efficiency of converged voice and data on a single wireless infrastructure. They also gain access to powerful IP Telephony features while on the move. This enables them to make and receive calls while mobile, put calls on hold, search and dial from corporate directories, transfer calls or conference in other associates.
- Functions: Alarm, Built-in calendar, Built-in clock, Calculator, Call timer
- Services: Call Forwarding, Call Hold, Call Transfer, Caller ID, Voice Mail
- Dedicated Buttons: Delete, Hold, Mute, Navigator key, Speakerphone
- Miscellaneous: Built-in SIM card reader, Built-in web server, Key lock, PIN code, Vibration alert, Volume Control, Lighted Keypad, Menu Operation, Ringer Control
- Includes 1-Year Warranty with Extended Warranty options available!
- Compatible Software: Avaya Communication Manager
- IP Address Assignment: DHCP, Static
- Network Protocols: DNS, HTTP, IP, TCP, TFTP, UDP
- Quality of Service: Differentiated Services (DiffServ), Type of Service (ToS)
- Security: 128-bit WEP, 40-bit WEP, TKIP, WPA, WPA-PSK, WPA2, WPA2-PSK
- Voice Codecs: G.711, G.726, G.729a, G.729ab
- VoIP: Yes
- VoIP Protocols: H.323